Ramadan is here and we know it’s definitely going to be a very unique kind of Ramadan! Remember though even in this hardship, there is ease. If there’s one thing we may just have been blessed with as we remain home, it is time – and we definitely want to make the most of it for Ramadan. So in this post, I’ll be sharing Ramadan basket ideas with you all including the projects I’m doing with the my children that are pretty much unique to them. In writing this post, I want you to ask your children and get them involved in choosing a favourite topic/book or paints or even craft items to create their Ramadan basket/bag or box with you!
So here’s what we are upto to give you all a little inspiration – or you can scroll right down and watch the YouTube Video instead 🙂
For the Kids Ramadan Baskets I aim to have some daily activities that they can just choose to do by themselves because it’s something we’ve done every year or its something familiar:
- Good Deed
- Gratitude Jar
- Quran word of the day for the younger one
- Dua of the day by Ayeina
- Ramadan Journal by Sana Anwar
- My Brother’s Sheild daily Ramadan challenges
- Jannah – we are using Yasmin Egala’s book on Jannah along with Ayeina’s Jannah journal for some therapeutic art sessions and discussions on Jannah
-6 year old – Ramadan Recipe Box inspired by Helal Musleh’s book Secret Recipe Box
-5 year old – Ramadan Moon Project
- My first Quran with Pictures by faith.books
- 99 names of Allah colouring books by Faithful.kids
- Farhat Amin’s Colouring Books
The Ramadan Basket will also consist of books about Ramadan or any relevant.
- Quran Stories at bedtime
- Ramadan around the world by Ndaa Hassan
Are you looking for a project you want to do with your children this Ramadan?
- Try the Mama Teaches Me Seerah Project! Ultimate bundle now available!
- Sweet Fajr templates
- Have you seen the awesomeness at EidParty.co.uk
- Eid Card Templates by Mamateachesme
Alhamdulillah we have the opportunity to do so much with our children – or in my case leave in their basket to keep them busy! Also at this time of the year, we tend to be inundated with pdf forwards, just be mindful of what you forward and what you end up downloading – many a time the pdf’s are stolen work by other authors or publishers who have put hours of work in! Support Muslim Authors and Resource Creators like myself and call it out! Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!